Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Been gone way too long!

It's been several weeks since I've posted on here, the longest stretch perhaps I've ever gone between posts!   After getting back from a fantastic Florida experience of fishing and attending ICAST, things have been extremely hectic here around the house and at work, I'm still trying to get everything in order!

I'll post a better recap of this and that a little later, for now, know that I'm still here, and I'll have more good content coming soon.   I have another short video here for now of my Florida fishing on the day after ICAST where I catch my first hardhead catfish, and my first few pinfish.   I also catch another manatee coming over to play with me in the kayak.



Since I've been back I've been out fishing for pickerel, tried to find my first big Atlantic Sturgeon (nothing but eels that day!), and I've gotten Anna out in the kayak a few times.    I also took a young teenager and his older relative out for their first kayak fishing experience on the Hammond this past weekend, so I have been busy!


Coming up in a few weeks is the big Hammond River Classic fishing derby!   Tell your friends and come out to enjoy this fun event and perhaps you could be the random winner of the new Old Town Predator XL kayak!

No comments:

Post a Comment